For Online Test Series http://www.ecivilengineering.in
KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
Number of Vacancies:
- Statistical Inspector: 132
- Female Supervisors: 290
- Revenue Inspector : 18
- Enumerator cum Data Entry Operator : 55
- Warden: 166
- Sub Registrar : 63
- House Father/ House Mother : 26 and various other vacancies
KPSC Group C Non Technical Jobs Selection Procedure:
In the Selection Procedures there will be written examination and Interview. Two Papers will be there in the examination, Paper I and Paper II are there in exam. For each Paper there will be 100 marks. Candidates should attend both these exams and get minimum marks in both these exams to attend interview. While attending interview original documents whose details are given in the application forms are to be submitted for verification.
SYLLABUS AND PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus 2016 – Paper I
For Group C non technical posts requiring Degree qualifications
- General Social Sciences
- Land Reforms and social changes in Karnataka after Independence
- Indian Society and its dynamics
- Indian Constitution and Public Administration
- Social and Cultural History of Karnataka
- Rural Development, Panchayat Raj Institutions and Rural Co-operatives
- Environmental problems and the Development issues of Karnataka
- India History
- Mental ability (SSLC level)
- Current Events
- Role of Science and Technology for effective administration of Karnataka
Karnataka Group C Syllabus 2016
For Group C non technical posts requiring Diploma, PUC and SSLC qualifications
- General Knowledge of topics relating to current events.
- Matter of every day observation.
- Overview of the Indian Constitution.
- Indian History with special reference to Karnataka.
- Geography of India with special reference to Karnataka
- State and Regional Administration
- Economic Development of
- Rural Development ,
- Panchayat Raj Institutions
- Rural Cooperatives
- Environmental problems
- Development issues of Karnataka
KPSC Group C Non Technical Syllabus 2016- Paper II
- General Kannada
- General English
- Computer knowledge
Note: For Both the Stream qualifications KPSC Paper II Syllabus for Group C Non Technical Posts are given below
Paper II : General Kannada Syllabus Topics :
Grammar, Articles, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Tense, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Structure, Idioms & Phrases, Error Correction, Unseen Passages, One Word Substitutions, Comprehension, Sentence Rearrangement, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Subject-Verb Agreement.
Paper II : General English Syllabus Topics :
Grammar, Articles, Vocabulary, Antonyms, Synonyms, Tenses, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Structure, Idioms & Phrases, Error Correction, Unseen Passage, One Word Substitutions, Comprehension, Sentence Rearrangement, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Subject-Verb Agreement.
Paper II : Computer Knowledge Syllabus Topics :
Hardware, Software, Database (Introduction) , Communication (Basic Introduction), Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN).
Internet, Security tool, Virus, Hacker, MS Windows & MS Office, Logic Gates, Number System & History of Computer.
Karnataka Group C Non Technical Exam Pattern 2016
Competitive examination will be of Objective Multiple Choice type and there will be negative valuation. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
|General Knowledge||100||90 Minutes|
|Paper II Communication|
|General Kannada||35||120 Minutes|